*This is a side-by-side concert with the AHS Bands.*
- Report time: 6:00PM – 7:00PM. Concert begins at 6:30PM. Band members are invited to attend the concert. Recommended arrival time 6:00-6:15. Band members not attending the concert should report by 7:00PM.
- Bring your black music stand. Silver is okay too, but no other colors please.
- Musician attire is formal
- Men: Black dress pants, black shirt, black socks, black dress shoes. No visible white undershirt/t-shirt. Tie not required for this concert but may wear a black tie if you have one (no other colors).
- Women: All black dress OR all black skirt/dress pants with all black dress shirt/blouse. No bare shoulders. Black dress shoes, closed toe.
Directions & Parking
- When you turn on to Paradise Road from Rt 22, you will use the first entrance on the left (with the school in view) and park anywhere in that lot. You will use the doors under the large canopy to enter the school. Once in, you will make a left down the first hallway and there will be a door propped open where you can store your cases, instrument, stands, etc. I will have a student there to direct you to your seats in the auditorium.
Land of Liberty
Armed Forces Salute
AHS & FSSB
The Polar Express
The Stars and Stripes Forever
Selections from The Greatest Showman