- Report time: 6:15PM. Be seated and ready for warmup by 6:40PM.
- Bring your black music stand. Silver is okay too, but no other colors please.
- Musician attire is formal
- Men: Black dress pants, black shirt, appropriate tie, black socks, black dress shoes. No visible white undershirt/t-shirt.
- Women: All black dress OR all black skirt/dress pants with all black dress shirt/blouse. No bare shoulders. Black dress shoes, closed toe.
- This concert will be recorded.
- Listen for announcements about helping to put the stage back in order, giving the percussion section a hand with moving equipment, etc. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Prelude and Fugue in Bb Minor
First Suite in Eb for Military Band
—– INTERMISSION —–
Colonel Bogey March
Selections from The Greatest Showman
Fanfare on “America”
Land of Liberty
Armed Forces Salute
The Liberty Bell
The Stars and Stripes Forever