*This concert is not open to the public*
- Do not bring friends or family members. Concert is for residents and staff only.
- Report time: 6:00PM
- Bring your black music stand. Silver is okay too, but no other colors please.
- Musician attire is formal
- Men: black collared shirt, black pants (no jeans), black socks, black dress shoes (no sneakers), tie (may wear tasteful holiday tie), jacket not required
- Women: black blouse, black pants (no jeans) or skirt (professional length), black shoes (no sneakers), holiday accessories such as scarf/jewelry permitted
- Listen for announcements about helping to put the stage back in order, giving the percussion section a hand with moving equipment, etc. Your help is greatly appreciated.