*This concert is not open to the public*
Download Concert Program
- Masks are required
- Provide proof of negative COVID test taken within 8 days prior to the concert (required of both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals)
- You must bring your negative COVID test documentation and the venue’s employees will check your documentation at the Welcome Center before you’ll be allowed to walk into the next section of the building where the concert will be held. There will be venue employees there to check documentation and guide you to the area.
- Do not bring friends or family members. Concert is for residents and staff only.
- Report time: 6:30PM
- Bring your black music stand. Silver is okay too, but no other colors please.
- Musician attire is formal
- Men: black collared shirt, black pants, black socks, black dress shoes (no sneakers), jacket and tie not required, may wear tasteful holiday tie
- Women: black blouse, black pants or skirt (professional length), black shoes (no sneakers), holiday accessories such as scarf/jewelry permitted
- Listen for announcements about helping to put the stage back in order, giving the percussion section a hand with moving equipment, etc. Your help is greatly appreciated.